STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
Standards and Procedures Appendices
- Standards and Procedures Handbook
The Standards and Procedures Handbook has been developed to assist local organizations in the planning and implementation of high-quality 21st CCLC programs. The handbook addresses issues and considerations beyond federal and state requirements to ensure that afterschool programs effectively support student learning and development.
- Glossary of Terms
- Semi Annual Progress Report
- Guide for Documentation
- Consolidated Federal Data Collection CFDC Checklist
- Monitoring Instrument
- Federal Principles of Effectiveness
- 60 Days Program Checklist
- Complaint Form
- Feeder School Teacher Survey