UID STAFF ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
Complete the following steps to register for the NC Staff Identification System (UID Staff). Steps 1, 2 and 3 must be complete before you will be approved for access into the system at the link in Step 4.
Step 1: Register for an NCID
- Instructions and registration
- Confirmation of NCID Registration must be received before moving to step 2
- Continue to Step 2 to complete and submit the DPI Application Access Form
*** If you already have an NCID, you do not need to register again. Please use your existing NCID account and move on to Step 2 for UID System registration***
Step 2: Complete the signed Request for DPI Application Access Form
- Request for DPI Application Access Form
- Continue to Step 3 to register for access to the NC Student Identification System (UID)
Step 3: Register for access to the NC Staff Identification System
- UID Staff User Registration Instructions
- UID Staff Registration site
- Continue to Step 4 to access the system
Step 4: Access the NC Staff Identification System
Once you have completed the steps for your UID Staff Account Registration you will need to wait until you receive an approval email before you will have access to the system. If you have additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.