NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
- Overview of Funding Available through DPI - Chart
(xls, 37kb) UPDATED 5/31/11
- Education Overview of Recovery Funding
(pdf, 49kb) POSTED 7/14/09
- SFSF Application - LEA and Charter School Application for Initial Funding
- How the Funds were Distributed - spreadsheet of funds allotted; by LEA (School District) and Charter School
(xls, 299kb) UPDATED 3/17/11
- How the Funds were Spent
Accountability and Transparency are an integral part of the 2009 Recovery Act. The ARRA Reporting Application provides a comprehensive disclosure of the use of the ARRA funds expended by LEAs, Charter Schools and Education Centers. The ARRA Reporting Application breaks down the ARRA expenditures as follows:
- by LEA/charter school or Education Center
- by ARRA grant
- by object.
The ARRA Reporting Application is updated monthly and provides a download button to Excel. As required by ARRA, this information is reported to the federal government on a quarterly basis.
- Contracting with ARRA funds - see Office of Economic Recovery and Investment (OERI) directives, specifically Management Directive #3 on the ncrecovery.gov website.
- Contracting Checklist
(pdf, 36kb) UPDATED 5/4/11
- PRC 140 - State Fiscal Stabilization Funds (SFSF)
Personnel funded from SFSF PRC 140 are considered as if they are state funded personnel for the following purposes:
- Unemployment compensation
- Worker's compensation
- Certified personnel count for principal salaries