NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.
Federal Grants Available through the NC Department of Public Instruction (DPI)
(pdf, 25kb) UPDATED 05/16/14
Federal Award Information 2011-12 to 2013-14
(pdf, 71kb) UPDATED 10/09/13
Federal Grant Expiration Dates
(pdf, 22kb) UPDATED 06/17/14
- IDEA Maintenance of Fiscal Effort (MOE) Calculation and Justification Forms
(xls, 161kb) UPDATED 07/17/14
- Excess Cost worksheet
Time & Effort
- A-87 Selected Text - Compensation for Personnel Services
- Approved Substitute Time Reporting Systems
(pdf, 14kb) UPDATED 03/15/12
- Transferability Q & A
(pdf, 25kb) UPDATED 09/10/10
- Transferability Process
- Statutory Set-Aside Provisions Affecting Transferred Funds
(pdf, 13kb) UPDATED 07/18/12
- Fiscal Monitoring Checklist
(pdf, 59kb) UPDATED 10/03/11
- Title I Consolidated Monitoring Schedule
- Federal Program Monitoring
- Equipment Disposition Request Form
- Indirect Cost Basics
Budget and Amendment Approval System (BAAS)
- Subscribe to BAAS
A site that provides access to the many federal programs that impact education in North Carolina.
21st Century Community Learning Centers
Information about 21st Century Community Learning Centers.
No Child Left Behind
This site addresses key NCLB elements as they are implemented in North Carolina including methods of measuring students’ academic progress, standards for teachers, and ramifications for Title I schools.