ACCESSING DPI REPORTS FOR CHARTER SCHOOLS
DPI downloads the month end reports and monitoring reports to the charter schools.
If you have any problems downloading your reports, please contact the DPI Service Desk at 919.807.4357 or email email@example.com.
Please see the instructions below on how to download, or view and print DPI reports.
Option 1 - DOWNLOAD DPI Reports
Run Instructions for DPI Reports
- Click the WS_FTP95 PRO icon or
- Click the Start button, select Run, and then enter the WS-FTP path.
For example: C:\Program Files\WS_FTP\FTP95PRO.exe
Below an example of the screen you will see if you click the start button.
- Click the down arrow on the Profile Name list box and locate DPI Reports.
- Click OK.
- Click the ASCII radio button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the report files from the Remote System list box.
- Click the arrow pointing to the left (Local System). This will copy the report file into the C:\DPI_reports directory.
- Click EXIT to end report transfer from the DPI when complete.
- Your reports are now available on your hard disk and can be accessed with any text processor, as they are ASCII files.
Option 2 - VIEW and PRINT DPI Reports
Once you access WS_FTP95PRO and reports appear in the Remote System list box you can view a report and print the report instead of downloading.
View Instructions for DPI Reports
Select the report from the Remote System list box. Once the report is highlighted, click the VIEW button. Report will appear in NOTEPAD.
Print Instructions for DPI Reports
To print report, select FILE on the report and then select print.*
*Note: Most reports print "Portrait." To change the orientation, select page setup. Change the orientation from "Portrait" to "Landscape."
For Budget Allotment Revisions and Planning Allotments go to the Allotment System at https://schools.nc.gov/allotment with your NCID number and password. Questions call Sue Holly at 919.807.3675.