SUGGESTED RESEARCH PROJECTS
Research conducted is not only used as a learning tool for the students, but as a research portal for the Department of Public Instruction for current issues facing education today. Staff and the public can utilize the research done to further the discussion of education in the state.
If you would like to submit a research project idea, please contact Intern_Research@dpi.nc.gov.
Suggested research projects:
- Use locale codes to determine the number of students NCVPS is serving in rural areas of NC
- The success of face-to-face vs. virtual job fairs
- Hearing from NC's Beginning Teachers: The Results of NC BT Surveys
- The impact of new mentor requirements on LEAs in North Carolina
- The state of credit recovery in North Carolina and recommendations for the future
- Protecting transgender people in the public/private education environment
- The underrepresentation of minorities (African-American, Native and Hispanic) in gifted classrooms
If you would like more information about project suggestions, please contact Intern_Research@dpi.nc.gov.