R&E EDUCATION DATA DIRECTORY
The organizations below compile statistics on various aspects of education in the United States. Many of the reports present the data by state, and North Carolina data may be seen in a national context.
In contrast to data reports, education research studies consist of substantial text, often including policy recommendations, in addition to any numerical analyses. The R&E Education Research Directory has links to organizations with research reports posted online.
- Education Commission of the States
- Kids Count
- National Assessment of Education Progress (NAEP)
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- NCES State Education Data Profiles
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- School Matters (Standard & Poor's)
- U. S. Census Bureau
- U. S. Department of Education
- White House Social Statistics Briefing Room