SALARY & BENEFITS
Teachers, school administrators, and non-teaching positions in NC schools are employed by local boards of education but are paid on a state salary schedule based on a number of factors. In addition to the state salary, a local supplement may be provided by the school system. Public school employees also receive compensation, or longevity pay, for continuing service.
- Salary Schedules and Local Supplements
- National Board Certified Teachers salary differential
- Longevity Pay
Here you'll find the benefits available for public school employees, including the Benefits Manual, Medical Plan,and the NC Retirement System.
- Benefits Manual
- State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees
- Teachers and State Employees Retirement Systems
- Professional Liability Policy
NOTE :: Various file formats are used on this page that may require download. If larger than 1mb, it will take longer to download. For instructions or more information, please visit our download page.