DISTRICT HUMAN RESOURCES
The Department of District Human Resources provides consultative services to the 115 local school districts in North Carolina. The consultative services include advice and guidance regarding the State Board of Education policies governing benefits and employment for the local school district employees. The Department of District Human Resources also handles the integration of EVAAS, the State's student growth model, into the NC Educator Effectiveness System. The Department of District Human Resources can also assist districts with developing a comprehensive talent management system that includes: equitable distribution of effective teachers in the district, recruiting and retention strategies, and data analysis.
- State Health Plan for Teachers and State Employees
- North Carolina Public Schools Benefits and Employment Policy Manual
- North Carolina School District Directory
- Human Resource Administrators Newsletter
- North Carolina Retirement System
- Recruitment and Retention
- Contacts for Employment (LEA List)
- Online Job Application System
- No Child Left Behind
- Personnel Administrators of North Carolina (PANC)
PANC is an organization comprised of LEA central office personnel administrators. The primary focus of this organization is to provide staff development, training, and support for school personnel officers in all areas related to human resource functions.